Do you want Birthday cake recipes ???
I am going to show you how to make birthday chocolate cake it’s a classic but it’s super delicious.
So for this you’re going to need half a cup of yogurt 2 eggs 1 three quarters of a cups of sugar 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract…………
1 cup of cocoa two cups of self-raising flour one-and-a-half teaspoons of bicarbonate of soda 1 cup of unsalted butter and 1 cup of milk for decorations.
$_) Happy birthday Chocolate cakes
You’re going to need 1 cup of chocolate chips 200 grams of dark chocolate and 50 grams of unsalted butter………..
- Now we’re going to pour our milk sugar cocoa powder the melted butter into a bowl,
- and we’re going to stir we don’t want any lumps…………..
- Make sure you mix it really well a ball and our bicarbonate of soda give it a stir and then we’re going to mix in our wet mixture.)))))))
- We’re going to stir it in bit by bit this will help sure that there are no lumps keep mixing.
- Now we’re going to add our eggs and vanilla extract as well as our yogurt mix super delicious}}}}}
- who’s going to lick the spoon now that the mixture is done we’re going to pour it into a cake tin pop that in the oven at 170 degrees for 25 minutes once that’s done.
We’re going to let it cool whilst we make the icing first we want to melt our chocolate then we’re going to add our butter to that mixture give it a good stir.
Now we’re going to spoon the icing mixture over the top of our cake I can’t wait to eat this one.
I’m letting the icing dribble down the side YUM we want to and finally we’re going to add our chocolate chips super delicious and there you have it an amazing chocolate cake moist and delicious yum.